Why you would discontinue dating a woman?

Please list reasons you would stop dating a woman, especially those that are not very apparent.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have time for liars, cheaters, someone who drinks smokes or does drugs (drinking every once and awhile I can deal with) can't deal with someone who turns into a conceited little twat, matter of fact most of the reasons would be personality based and maybe a couple physical ones.

1|0
    0|0
    • I say this knowing that most people won't see past the first part hoping that some people do read past the first part. I would discontinue dating a woman if she got fat/unhealthy ONLY if she was not putting in the effort to stay healthy. I can deal with circumstances messing things up but if she just doesn't put any effort into her health that is a problem for me so I guess it really is if she starts being unhealthy and doesn't seem to care.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When she shows her insecurities, bad kisser, slut shames other women, gets defensive about sex acting like it's the ultimate sin and basically acts uncomfortable talking about sex like she hasn't matured into an adult. Crazy family that get in the way of you two together, lack of affection, if she acts distant/seems she's dating you for convenience until someone better comes along.

1|0
    0|0
  • Job, Obligations, give some space if you mean to delay the next date.

Something reaalllyyyy important if its in the middle of a date, there is a rule which says that although you dont like her, you must stay until the date finish (like a dance)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there can be a lot of things, but one big no no for me would be if she had an STD and never told me about it. If we were to do sex and she gave it to me I would immediately end it forever.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for sharing. I'm sorta talking about before the STDs or sex get involved. But still a good one

• Okay if she was too bossy. I don't like it when a woman tried to push me around too much and constantly tries to force all her beliefs on me.

• 1. Flirting with some guy behind my back.
    2. Not giving a fuck about my feelings.
    3. Being very demanding and "clingy".

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing will stop me from dating a girl but if she's not straight forward with the relationship I could brakeup with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Not into her... which could happen for all kinds of reasons

0|0
    0|0
    • What are those reasons

• Differences of opinion
      Difference in values
      Different levels of ambition
      Different levels of communication
      Different levels of time mgmt

• Thank you this is helpful :)

• Not sure

0|0
    1|0
  • No connection or lack of romantic feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a feminist
    If she doesent have any goals or aspirations
    If she can't hold an intelligent conversation
    If she is super religious
    If she is not very nice
    If she constantly asks for favours but never returns the favour
    If she is way to political
    If she is too flirty with other men

1|0
    0|0