Why you would discontinue dating a woman?

Please list reasons you would stop dating a woman, especially those that are not very apparent.

011

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have time for liars, cheaters, someone who drinks smokes or does drugs (drinking every once and awhile I can deal with) can't deal with someone who turns into a conceited little twat, matter of fact most of the reasons would be personality based and maybe a couple physical ones.

• I say this knowing that most people won't see past the first part hoping that some people do read past the first part. I would discontinue dating a woman if she got fat/unhealthy ONLY if she was not putting in the effort to stay healthy. I can deal with circumstances messing things up but if she just doesn't put any effort into her health that is a problem for me so I guess it really is if she starts being unhealthy and doesn't seem to care.