Took a break from dating, came back in, feel like I’m getting the runaround?

So I had a pretty serious relationship through the last 2 years of my life, and decided to take a break socially due to how it ended. last week this new girl started at work, and we got to flirting. She gave me her snap a Sunday, we texted for a week pretty consistently, and I decided to man up and ask her for a date this last Sunday. When I asked she explained that’s she busy this week and she let slip that she has a double date Friday. She just said she’d let me know when she’s free. It’s been a while since I’ve dated, but I’m getting the feeling she’s giving me the runaround and isn’t really interested. Am I over analyzing this, or is it time for me to cut my losses and leave her alone. Since that Sunday, now Wednesday we haven’t really texted and I haven’t seen her at work.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah she isn't interested. When a girl is vague about "letting you know" when she is available it means she's too pussy to reject you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cut your losses.

0|2
    0|0
  • ''She just said she’d let me know when she’s free.''

Translation =

''I don't want to date you but I'm letting you down politely using female covert communication to spare your ego''

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes