Took a break from dating, came back in, feel like I’m getting the runaround?

So I had a pretty serious relationship through the last 2 years of my life, and decided to take a break socially due to how it ended. last week this new girl started at work, and we got to flirting. She gave me her snap a Sunday, we texted for a week pretty consistently, and I decided to man up and ask her for a date this last Sunday. When I asked she explained that’s she busy this week and she let slip that she has a double date Friday. She just said she’d let me know when she’s free. It’s been a while since I’ve dated, but I’m getting the feeling she’s giving me the runaround and isn’t really interested. Am I over analyzing this, or is it time for me to cut my losses and leave her alone. Since that Sunday, now Wednesday we haven’t really texted and I haven’t seen her at work.

12