What do you do when your man is too comfortable?

Hi y’all

So my man is waaay too comfortable. I love that he is don’t get me wrong but he def doesn’t do things he used to do before. As far as affection, sex, cuddling, holding hands, cooking, talking on the phone on his lunch. He is just really comfortable. Doesn’t do things as often as he used to.

We been together a year last week and live together.
I thought maybe it’s me and I’m not doing something, but I’m pretty sure it’s him.

Last night around 1am I saw a snap from a girl. I asked who she was and he stated I knew her and she’s a heavy set girl and our friends cousin. He said she hit him up about our kids as they were talking about it earlier. I thought it’s super sus - he doesn’t like heavy girls AT ALL so the cheating I just don’t think so, but the fact that she wrote him at 1am I was pissed.

We have two kids. One mine and one is his. I want to do something to make him look back my way and get his attention but I can’t think of anything.
So I thought maybe if I can change his comfortability level then that will work.

Guys what do you think?

01