How should I get out of friendzone with my crush?

02

02
  • First of all, are you sure you are his friends? there are many concepts for what some women understand for friend, and when I say this, I talk in a negative way.

I suggest use the same question as always.
    Did she invite you with her friends?

If the answer is yes, there is no need to cut the relation, and I would say to you, that to continue with your search, between the friends of her.

If she is really a friend, she wouldn't mind ( in fact she should help you), and if she wants something with you, but isn't ready or something, she will stop you soon, and tell you what she feels.

(It was what happened with my ex, that I was searching between her friends although I still liked her, and she stopped me saying that she really loved me and wanted to be with me).

If the answer is NO, then you have a problem, because the most probably is that you aren't a man to her, so, you must cut the relationship.

So be a friend of a girl is always a good new, but you must assure yourself that you are his friend and not the other substitutes some women think that a friend is.

• Other than having her life or something else that is equally impressive, you can't really escape from it. Sorry dude, move on