How do I tell my boyfriend to stop posting things about us on social media?

I don’t care about social media but he posts our pictures all the time and wants to be “Facebook official”. Our close family and friends know about your relationship and that’s good enough for me.

620

Most Helpful Guy

• Just mention your girl friends being annoyed by their SO doing it and that it doesn't sit right with you and you'd rather keep things private , let it in gently and smoothly and don't make a deal or let him make a deal out of it , just put your view out there