Girls, Would you date a guy who happens to dress better than you?

Assuming they don’t take longer than you to get ready.

3

What Girls Said 3

• No i like to be the jewel in the relationship-the person who makes the man look better by standing on his side and making his friends jealous of what he has. And i dont like man who like fashion as much as girls. A man should be a man for me.

• Haha I thought so. You know how women don’t like men who shaves their legs but it’s fine if they’re swimmers. Well I dress well because I’m interested in starting a clothing company, still no? Lol

• Knowing that the dates with my 1st boyfriend involved me sitting on his bed, while he was showing me his legs explaining to me how he shaves them and how he takes care of them... NO! :D Maybe thats the reason i dont like this type of man. He was a bigger girl than me talking only about the latest fashion. BUT keep in mind there are sooo many girls out there and every one of us is different. Trust me there's girls who will like that. Just follow your goals and the right person will find you.

• Lol that’s too much. I think you’re talking about strictly guys who lean towards feminine side. :P

• Yeah maybe they could give me fashion advice lmao
    Well now that I think about it, my ex dressed way better than me and used to give me fashion advices (he still does)

• Lol that’s awesome. I’m sure it’s nice getting an in depth male opinion.

• I have but that's in terms of how much his clothes cost he wears name brand everything in terms of style I have a really good style myself.