I "do too much" and I care too much. It turns women off, please help me to understand?

Am I supposed to curb these? Are their women who can appreciate a man who cares about them? It seems when I show that I care, it makes girls think the wrong thing. This last one I was trying to get with, she accused me of being a pedophile (Because I picked her daughter up and had my hand on her bottom to hold her for a min) and a stalker. I don't understand.
Please help me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Whoever called you that obviously has some issues to work on.
    I like when a guy shows he cares and does this to help out. As long as he's not doing EVERYTHING. Example; my ex would do so much that i felt incapable of doing anything for myself. It came to a point that my anxiety was getting worse and I then started relying on him to do things for me. This became unhealthy. And i started resenting him even though he was just trying to be nice

0|1
    0|0
    • Girls are too nice aswell 😁 they’ll accept the gifts and free dinners and coffees but when you break up with them they say it how you said it. It’s good to tell a guy there and then or a day after how you feel instead of holding it up inside. Some girls tell us our faults when we ask why they turned down a 2nd date. I know it feels like any criticism will push him away but really that isn’t the case. Criticism helps a guy improve.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything that is her responsibility and anything that should be 50:50, let her do it herself. Dont help her unless she asks for it. If she looks at you expecting to do something for her, ask her what she wants and only do it if you believe she will reward you for it. Dont aim to please, it gives her the message that your controlling and sexist.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She is playing you my man. She just wanted to be done with you so she made some outlandish claim. Been there this last month. Don't try to understand becase you can't unless she tells you the truth. People will always take the easiest way out. There fake people who will probably be alone for most of there life. But in regards to curb this way of proper behavior is not needed just make them work for it a little bit. And see if that works for you buddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems more likely that you are choosing women who aren't worth your time. There are plenty of women who want a man to do those things for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know you, but it sounds like you might just be a little intense. Learn to be "lighter" and less serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • U n me both brother. I think maybe dont try too hard? I dunno.. gals r really strange. Messes wid ma head u know.. ja feel?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes