I "do too much" and I care too much. It turns women off, please help me to understand?

Am I supposed to curb these? Are their women who can appreciate a man who cares about them? It seems when I show that I care, it makes girls think the wrong thing. This last one I was trying to get with, she accused me of being a pedophile (Because I picked her daughter up and had my hand on her bottom to hold her for a min) and a stalker. I don't understand.
Please help me

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Whoever called you that obviously has some issues to work on.
    I like when a guy shows he cares and does this to help out. As long as he's not doing EVERYTHING. Example; my ex would do so much that i felt incapable of doing anything for myself. It came to a point that my anxiety was getting worse and I then started relying on him to do things for me. This became unhealthy. And i started resenting him even though he was just trying to be nice

• Girls are too nice aswell 😁 they’ll accept the gifts and free dinners and coffees but when you break up with them they say it how you said it. It’s good to tell a guy there and then or a day after how you feel instead of holding it up inside. Some girls tell us our faults when we ask why they turned down a 2nd date. I know it feels like any criticism will push him away but really that isn’t the case. Criticism helps a guy improve.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything that is her responsibility and anything that should be 50:50, let her do it herself. Dont help her unless she asks for it. If she looks at you expecting to do something for her, ask her what she wants and only do it if you believe she will reward you for it. Dont aim to please, it gives her the message that your controlling and sexist.