Are low maintenance girls unattractive?

Question for the guys. Do you find this type of girls unappealing to approach or date?
By "low maintenance" I don't mean total slobs. But just girls who don't care that much about make-up or the latest fashion trend. Who prefer natural looks rather than "flawless/on fleek". Girls who don't care about being under the spotlight, basically.

52

Most Helpful Guy

• How could low maintenance anything including girls be unattractive? There is nothing better than a partner that does her own thing. That is one reason why I go for plain average girls because most of the time, not always, they are low maintenance.