Are low maintenance girls unattractive?

Question for the guys. Do you find this type of girls unappealing to approach or date?
Updates:
By "low maintenance" I don't mean total slobs. But just girls who don't care that much about make-up or the latest fashion trend. Who prefer natural looks rather than "flawless/on fleek". Girls who don't care about being under the spotlight, basically.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• How could low maintenance anything including girls be unattractive? There is nothing better than a partner that does her own thing. That is one reason why I go for plain average girls because most of the time, not always, they are low maintenance.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 51

• Not in my opinion. It doesn't matter if you're low maintenance or high maintenance. If I feel for someone, I feel for them. Not their ease of relationship status or manageability. In all honesty, if it's gonna be a relationship at all, work is getting put in either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your definition of a low maintenance girl. Are you talking physically, emotionally, or what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, it's just a different type of relationship, with different expectations and emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as the basics are done, shower, brush your hair/teeth we're all good. I don't care if you look like a bum in some comfy sweats and hoodie, and oh no make-up? Cool, that's your choice, why should woman be uncontrollable to please a man?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I only seek out high-maintenace women who will take all the energy out of me to keep then happy

But no, it's not unappealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I like the type of girl that doesn't take a ridiculous amount of time to get ready and doesn't look fake like a doll

0|0
    0|0
  • The entire reason a guy works is to meet a girl's demands. It's the drive, the motivation, the spirit. But anything close to a princess is cancerous human being in my book.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, how much you need a guy to take care of you doesn’t mean how pretty you are!

Honestly the low maintenance girls are more attractive to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Low maintenance girls at first may look like they don't have an edge but low maintenance is the key to a lasting and fulfilled relationship on both ends

0|0
    0|0
  • No believe it or not guys find girls that wear very little makeup and can pull it off are far more attractive then the girl next to them with a bunch of it on so your answer is no for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Who tf wants to deal with a high maintenance female? I wish there was more attractive low maintenance females out there so I don't have to pick from this slaw selection of high maintenance hoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • In reality, these girls are the only ones whose real beauty you can see! Do you think those high maintenance girls look the same without makeup?

0|0
    0|0
  • They should take care of their health and maintain a decent personality,,, i find girls full of make up gross and unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there is a low maintenance girl and she is happy and confident about how she is... i don't think there will be any girl better than her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly. What do you mean by low maintenance? Like bad heigene or just lack of makeup and such?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're more appealing, but many times low maintenance girls don't do things that make you think they care about dating you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Perfect women honestly! Who wants to drain themselves dry just keeping up with somebody else's high standards!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell g8ve me natural beauty low maintenance anytime , we can approach its all about if a female will be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Low-maintenance girls are usually fat ugly or desperate unless you were otherwise that would be great

0|0
    0|1
  • I like girls who have style to them, a uniqueness. Sometimes they're lower maintenance, but I know I don't exactly have high standards either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I prefer them. High maintenance puts me off right away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I considered low maintenance girls as being independent. In which i find any woman who doesn't demand a great deal of attention very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • The exact opposite actually. Low maintenance is more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's a plus for me. I can't stand feeling a financial obligation.

0|0
    0|0
  • No if they have natural beauty then they are attractive than simple women!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. As long as they dont stop caring for themselves and their bodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i would rather give extra support even if not needed instead of always be on the supporting end

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer low maintenance over high maintenance anytime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they can be attractive. It is not a main feature to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all baby... and as far as 4 you, you:) r already attractive.. so just chill...👍👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes