Was he ever interested in me? Did he just want sex?

I used hang a lot with this older guy at my school. We would sometimes ditch class just to hang. We used interlock hands, and he would make jokes about I was his main chick, but he also had to make time for his side chick (guy friend). I would also catch him staring at me while smiling in the cafeteria. One time I wrote an essay that I wanted him to read, and for some reason he called the essay a "mad turn on". I liked him but I was also uncomfortable around him. He would joke about us sunbathing naked in front of his friends. We also used to stare at each other intensely, and then just continue like normal. I remember he even gave me his address in case I needed a place to stay one night. He even told his friends while I was there how rude it was that I didn't ask him if I could sleepover at his place. However after I switched school he stopped responding to my text. At first he used to talk to me at least (not like he did before), but after awhile he started ignoring me. Do you guys think he just wanted to sleep with me or was he actually interested in me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

Recommended myTakes