How to trust a cheat?

My girlfriend has cheated on her ex 7 time and I dont mean on sex, I mean on kissing and falling in love with other guys. Because of that I think that she will do the same to me. She didn't love her ex and she wanted to leave him but he didn't want to break up so she cheated on him. She said Im differend and that she loves me and that she wouldn't do that to me. What do you think? Should I trust her or “once a cheater always a cheater”?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don’t be a fool bro she is feeding you BS. You should cut her off and pay the karma back. You don’t deserve a cheater if you are not one yourself. Knowing this fact about her will always have you second guessing her even if she doesn’t do anything this will eventually lead her to not “love” you and cheat on you save yourself the time & pain cut this chick off.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She has no integrity. For that reason you are suspect to not believe her. And let me point out, that you would always be suspicious of her, always wondering. Is that how you want a relationship to go?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on if she's grown and learned from what she's done. Given your age, I'm going to say no, she hasn't. So I honestly can't give you any good things to say about this... Maybe give her a chance but keep your guard up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does even one fiber of your entire being believe her?

0|0
    0|0
  • The "once a cheater, always a cheater" comes into play when your partner has cheated on you cos chances are that they will do it again. In my experience as a former cheater is that the partner you're with and cheating on is the problem as well as yourself. Don't think that your girlfriend is goubg to cheat, her relationship with her ex could've been awful and being with you could be totally different. The only way to find out is that you trust her. Let the past be the past and don't let something that happened in a previous relationship effect your current one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes