How to trust a cheat?

My girlfriend has cheated on her ex 7 time and I dont mean on sex, I mean on kissing and falling in love with other guys. Because of that I think that she will do the same to me. She didn't love her ex and she wanted to leave him but he didn't want to break up so she cheated on him. She said Im differend and that she loves me and that she wouldn't do that to me. What do you think? Should I trust her or “once a cheater always a cheater”?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Don’t be a fool bro she is feeding you BS. You should cut her off and pay the karma back. You don’t deserve a cheater if you are not one yourself. Knowing this fact about her will always have you second guessing her even if she doesn’t do anything this will eventually lead her to not “love” you and cheat on you save yourself the time & pain cut this chick off.

Most Helpful Girl

• She has no integrity. For that reason you are suspect to not believe her. And let me point out, that you would always be suspicious of her, always wondering. Is that how you want a relationship to go?