What is one thing about the opposite gender that you don’t like?

Shoot

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• -That sex is so important. I donโ€™t like feeling like if we werenโ€™t having sex that our relationship would fall apart
    -How meh they get about emotions , both mine and theirs. I hate having to jump through hoops to get a guy to tell me how he really feels.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Indirectness. I feel a lot of women are less dierect with their conflict resolution style. It's in my own experience though, so it's nothing to blanket sweep with

1|1
    0|0
    • Iโ€™m straight up but I find that many women struggle with this

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This goes for both genders - things that I hate-
    -They Take No Interest In Things That Matter To You
    -Sometimes, they are madly in love with you. Sometimes, they don't answer your calls for days
    -They Don't Plan Or Keep Commitments
    -They Are Always Focused On Sex
    - People In Your Life Don't Like Them
    -They Are Emotionally Closed Off

2|0
    0|0
  • They can usually fart louder than me! Unless I have some of my brother's eye-watering curries... LOL!

2|0
    0|0
  • Vanity, it's extremely tedious especially when coupled with always feeling they are ugly when they really aren't and need constant reassurance.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do hate when some girls make life all about... cute things. Like I find things cute too, but some want the entirety of their life to be surrounded by just cute/kawaii things. Thats too simple minded for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • TOO caring of others like really really caring of others, not all girls have it but its that damn feeling of being a mother I think...

1|0
    1|1
  • There isn't anything that I can think of that applies particularly to women.

there are many things that can be disliked, but those are irrespective of the gender

0|0
    0|0
  • Gossip

1|1
    0|0
  • Mood Swings!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Pls don't judge me. PMS.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like girls don't approach guys and it's hpthe guys that have to go up and talk to the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • when they lie

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes