What is one thing about the opposite gender that you don’t like?

Shoot

310

Most Helpful Girl

• -That sex is so important. I donโ€™t like feeling like if we werenโ€™t having sex that our relationship would fall apart
    -How meh they get about emotions , both mine and theirs. I hate having to jump through hoops to get a guy to tell me how he really feels.

Most Helpful Guy

• Indirectness. I feel a lot of women are less dierect with their conflict resolution style. It's in my own experience though, so it's nothing to blanket sweep with

• Iโ€™m straight up but I find that many women struggle with this