I fell for a fuck boy, what should I do?

Help! I have a huge crush on a fuck boy. He sits behind me in class, and we joke around a lot when we have the chance. I have been trying so hard to get him to notice me, and sometimes it seems that he has. He went out of his way, leaving his friends, to do a project with me and the joking sometimes hints at being flirtatious. One issue: today I learned that he is a fuck boy.

According to a mutual friend, he is the go to guy that girls cheat on their boyfriends with. He is apparently with 15 girls RIGHT NOW. As of earlier today, I was planning on asking him out on Friday, but I just don't know what to think. And it gets worse:

The mutual friend (he has done this to me before) is hiding something. He has a piece of information that he refuses to share the pertains to me "80%," whatever that means. He says no names, including my own, were mentioned, and it wasn't a conversation he had with the guy. The guy doesn't have a girlfriend, and he isn't into one of my friends. That was all the information I could glean. He said it was "bad for you" and he has told me not to go out with him but he won't judge me if I want to be his side hoe. If there is one thing that is important to know about me it's that I don't fuck around and am an independent, bookish, and dignified girl. He isn't the kind of guy I would go for... but I want to.

Girls, what do you think I should do. Guys, what is our mutual friend hiding? He says he won't share it because the guy is his friend.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a vibrator and a sexy picture of him. Saves you the heart ache and you get that lust out.
    Well either you go for him and get used and hurt, or you let out your lust. Your crushing on him and it will pass. Relax and don't push yourself what will happen will happen.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would take a pass. You cannot restore your reputation because of him, regardless if you get it on with him or not. Association alone can hose that up. And it seems these things are important to you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• realize that you're just like every other girl he's fucked and chucked in his life and that you're not special to him

2|1
    0|0
  • As one of the self-proclaimed Lord's of GAG, I must tell you the number one rule of GAG that you MUST follow above all else is..

No asking stupid ass questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jesus Christ 😂 why you want to get with a fuckboy. That's the definition of no self respect or worth. Hope you grow out of this stage

0|0
    0|0
  • Your to young for such things. Graduation is your main goal. High school relationships end very very bad!

1|0
    0|0
  • The fuckboy and the mutual friend have had gay sex together and want you to join in with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy isn't sharing because he wants attention through intrigue. What he wants with that attention is a different story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your mutual friend fancies you and is trying to put you off the "fuckboy"

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Run away while you can. No excuses.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are under 18... if you want to be #16 or 17 or whatever and have fun and not anyone special... go for it...

if you want to avoid heartaches pretend he is invistible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Run. Run as fast as your legs which he wants to spread can possibly run.

You'll look back and be like "whyyy did I dooo thatttt"

0|0
    0|0
  • You know you're gonna fuck him anyway, so what does it matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it just sex or get any other fuck boy and fuck both

0|0
    0|0
  • so move on? is tha hard thing to do?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes