I fell for a fuck boy, what should I do?

Help! I have a huge crush on a fuck boy. He sits behind me in class, and we joke around a lot when we have the chance. I have been trying so hard to get him to notice me, and sometimes it seems that he has. He went out of his way, leaving his friends, to do a project with me and the joking sometimes hints at being flirtatious. One issue: today I learned that he is a fuck boy.

According to a mutual friend, he is the go to guy that girls cheat on their boyfriends with. He is apparently with 15 girls RIGHT NOW. As of earlier today, I was planning on asking him out on Friday, but I just don't know what to think. And it gets worse:

The mutual friend (he has done this to me before) is hiding something. He has a piece of information that he refuses to share the pertains to me "80%," whatever that means. He says no names, including my own, were mentioned, and it wasn't a conversation he had with the guy. The guy doesn't have a girlfriend, and he isn't into one of my friends. That was all the information I could glean. He said it was "bad for you" and he has told me not to go out with him but he won't judge me if I want to be his side hoe. If there is one thing that is important to know about me it's that I don't fuck around and am an independent, bookish, and dignified girl. He isn't the kind of guy I would go for... but I want to.

Girls, what do you think I should do. Guys, what is our mutual friend hiding? He says he won't share it because the guy is his friend.

412

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a vibrator and a sexy picture of him. Saves you the heart ache and you get that lust out.
    Well either you go for him and get used and hurt, or you let out your lust. Your crushing on him and it will pass. Relax and don't push yourself what will happen will happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would take a pass. You cannot restore your reputation because of him, regardless if you get it on with him or not. Association alone can hose that up. And it seems these things are important to you.