He doesn't want a girlfriend but treats me like one?

So long story short. I met this guy online and we've been talking for almost a year now. He lives an hour away from me. When we started talking, he was in a relationship that ended 3 months after we started talking (he didn't tell me that until later on and he claimed it was pretty much over by the time we started talking). He said he didn't want to date anytime soon because he wasn't ready for it emotionally and tbh I'm okay with that. I'm mostly confused because when we hang, he looks at other girls and doesn't even make it not obvious which is the least he could do (I also caught him using tinder like 3 months ago when we hung out). We have already kissed and had sex and sometimes we even hold hands out in public. Lately I've been feeling he just has me around to have me around and I don't know how to bring that up to him. My problem is that I just don't feel like he gave himself enough time to be single and truly free after ending a 2 year relationship that didn't end well as he said. I want to bring that up to him but I don't know if it's my place to to ask.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You’re nothing but a rebound. This won’t last

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes