When a guy has good sex with a girl?

I been talking to this guy for 7 months and the sex is AMAZING but then we would get involved (I moved on because I met someone and didn’t think we were going anywhere). There are times we’ve gotten into it and I’ve even cussed him out once but he keeps coming back into my life. Is it just really good sex? Will a guy not give up if it’s real good sex? I’m always thinking about him and I feel he does too hence contacts me. He keeps coming back into my life and Im thinking about blocking him entirely. He contacted me via Facebook.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds like you put it on him and now he's sprung like a chicken!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol thanks ☺️ Yea the sex is amazing and were both attracted to one another. Just don’t want to be used you know but he’s going through fire to come back into my life lol I always end up missing him and even he told me when he dates other girls he always thinks of me (casual dating).

• But also too I’m not sure where to go from here you know... that’s why I’m thinking of just blocking him because I don't know what else we have in common

• I been on that road as well. Sexually we was inseparable with one another. Relationship we always argue, fight, leave, and come back for make-up sex. Eventually i just got tired of the yo-yo relationship and finally move on. But it took 2 years with the off and on though.

Recommended myTakes