A woman with kids? or a woman without kids?

I’m not trying to sound like a selfish ass... but I don’t see how young men with have plenty of options can date a woman with kids, when they don’t kids themselves. I find when I have a girlfriend it’s hard enough trying to get around our work and school schedules. Just thought of her every 5 minutes having to attend her kid. When you date those with kids your entire relationship is based on the kid.

You never know if the kid is going to act up, and turn against you. The kid will disrespect you, but you’d still have to respect the kid to keep the girl. My best friend is black and uncle dated a white lady. They broke up because her son kept calling him a N*****. If I was him I’d punch her stupid kid in the face.

Don’t mean to sound judgmental, but women with kids are for desperate loners who don’t have many options. U get someone else’s leftovers and mistake for the rest of you life. Plus there’s no freedom. Women with no kids you can make the relationship whatever u 2 want it to be. And you feel you’ve accomplished big!

What’s your opinion?A woman with kids? or a woman without kids?A woman with kids? or a woman without kids?A woman with kids? or a woman without kids?
  • A woman with kids? or a woman without kids?With kids
    Vote A
  • A woman with kids? or a woman without kids?Without kids
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Skipping over all the BS above. You are not an ass for your thinking. Kids are a lifetime responsibility and will always be the mom's first priority. My boyfriend has 3 kids (i have none). I know I am not the first priority, and that's fine. But I am older and settled in my life. You are young, and have so much in life to do and be. It is not being an ass to say that is not what you want. It is being honest.

1|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that is the easiest deal breaker out of them all. Oh you have a kid; well sorry I'm not interested.

Like I want to put an effort and money into raising a kid who isn't mine in order to date a women who wasn't smart enough to keep her legs closed in the first place. Hahaha yeah right.

0|1
    2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think it's a prevalence thing. When I was younger I wouldn't have but most girls my age didn't have kids then either. Now though if she's pretty and single it seems about 50/50, so you kinda just get used to the idea

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman will make time for you whether she has kids or not if she wants to make time for you but by the way that you sound (ignorant) I'm sure that's why you have a hard time getting women

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm not putting any labels but for the most part I'd say that is better to go for a woman with no remnants of past relationships, just someone you can be loyal to and have your kids with

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the age for me , meaning how old i would be. if im 18 and she is that too and she has a kid , then I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not her fault if she has kids but it does make it harder for her to find a partner.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only if she is a widow. Otherwise no no no NO NO NO NO NOO NOOO NOOOO RUN RUN RRUUNN!! RRRUUUNNN!!! RRRRRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!

0|0
    1|0
  • Its unnatural for a man to play daddy to a kid that doesn't belong to him. I desire my own children.

0|0
    1|0
  • Without kids who wants to bring up someone else's kid? I want my own when I'm ready to have it.

0|1
    2|0
  • Dating single mothers isn't worth it.

0|0
    2|0
    • My husband is white and I'm black and he married me as a mom to one child. we now have 3 biological kids together. We have a strong loving family and some single mothers deserve another chance.

• Show All
    • Shakeandroll86 single mothers deserve a second chance with single fathers! They’d even just understand each other more!

• That's true.

• I couldn't ever do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • cannot stand women with kids
    i love my ladies without kids <3

0|1
    2|0

Recommended myTakes