A woman with kids? or a woman without kids?

I’m not trying to sound like a selfish ass... but I don’t see how young men with have plenty of options can date a woman with kids, when they don’t kids themselves. I find when I have a girlfriend it’s hard enough trying to get around our work and school schedules. Just thought of her every 5 minutes having to attend her kid. When you date those with kids your entire relationship is based on the kid.

You never know if the kid is going to act up, and turn against you. The kid will disrespect you, but you’d still have to respect the kid to keep the girl. My best friend is black and uncle dated a white lady. They broke up because her son kept calling him a N*****. If I was him I’d punch her stupid kid in the face.

Don’t mean to sound judgmental, but women with kids are for desperate loners who don’t have many options. U get someone else’s leftovers and mistake for the rest of you life. Plus there’s no freedom. Women with no kids you can make the relationship whatever u 2 want it to be. And you feel you’ve accomplished big!

What’s your opinion?A woman with kids? or a woman without kids?A woman with kids? or a woman without kids?A woman with kids? or a woman without kids?
  • A woman with kids? or a woman without kids?With kids
  • A woman with kids? or a woman without kids?Without kids

310

Most Helpful Girl

• Skipping over all the BS above. You are not an ass for your thinking. Kids are a lifetime responsibility and will always be the mom's first priority. My boyfriend has 3 kids (i have none). I know I am not the first priority, and that's fine. But I am older and settled in my life. You are young, and have so much in life to do and be. It is not being an ass to say that is not what you want. It is being honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that is the easiest deal breaker out of them all. Oh you have a kid; well sorry I'm not interested.

Like I want to put an effort and money into raising a kid who isn't mine in order to date a women who wasn't smart enough to keep her legs closed in the first place. Hahaha yeah right.