Is he being considerate or hidden agenda?

I told him I was swamped at work this week and also mentioned I got off work at almost 10pm the other day. He said he hopes we'd still get together for the date. Day of the date he suggests we 'try meeting at 9pm?' Is he being considerate or hidden agenda? E. g just looking to score

He has taken an interest in my life, not very deep but he does ask questions and seem curious. But there're times when convo is such a dud. We've been keeping in contact for about 8 weeks now, on and off basis. We set the date last Wednesday and he reached out again on Sunday to check-in on my weekend. Nice gesture but could be faked interest too
  • More likely being considerate - you told him your schedule and he's trying to pick a time that would work for you as he wants to see you
  • He's looking to score and only score

03