Girlfriend broke it off, but said we will talk in a week. what does she mean? is it over for real?

semi long distance girlfriend girlfriend of one and half years breaks up with me from continuous arguing over stupid things (my fault) while on holiday with her family on the other side of the world.

she did it so calmly, confidently and nonchalantly that it almost felt like it was a joke. she said that she just wants to be left alone and not be stressed by me all the time (i did stress her too much especially at the wrong time).

after we spoke, she reminded me 3 times that she will be home in a weeks time, and we will definitely talk then and see where we stand. she is the love of my life and my soulmate, she says so too. this all happened so fas that it felt fake.

after the conversation i didn't speak to her at all, and am not planning on it until she contacts me.

but at 1 in the morning she wrote me "sometimes things happen and there is no one to blame, we will talk more when im back and see how things are". we are 25 years old
we even tried taking a break, and there was minimal contact, and when we broke up she explained that she so relaxed while on our break. and now i dont understand why she still is unsure.
i personally think i can convince her

12