Guy sent his niece to hit on me by the pool. How would you have responded to this?

I thought it was kinda weird of the guy to ask a little kid to hit on me for him.
What do you think of this? How would you respond in this situation?
  • It’s sweet
  • It’s awkward
  • Other (please explain)
    Vote C

215

Most Helpful Guys

• It isn't what I would have done, put it that way.

I'm not surprised it felt slightly uncomfortable. It would make me think he's too insecure to approach you directly. Never a good look.

• Sometimes shy people will take that route when they see a cute girl but can't approach her.

• That makes sense, thanks. But if the guy can’t just talk to me directly then there is no future for us.

• I can understand that

Most Helpful Girl

• That is just weird and shows how immature he is. If he was a real man he would be able to come talk to you himself.

• Agree, I found it uncomfortable. I wouldn’t have minded if he had just come over to tell me himself.