Guy sent his niece to hit on me by the pool. How would you have responded to this?

I thought it was kinda weird of the guy to ask a little kid to hit on me for him.
What do you think of this? How would you respond in this situation?
  • It’s sweet
    Vote A
  • It’s awkward
    Vote B
  • Other (please explain)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It isn't what I would have done, put it that way.

I'm not surprised it felt slightly uncomfortable. It would make me think he's too insecure to approach you directly. Never a good look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes shy people will take that route when they see a cute girl but can't approach her.

1|0
    0|0
    • That makes sense, thanks. But if the guy can’t just talk to me directly then there is no future for us.

• I can understand that

Most Helpful Girl

• That is just weird and shows how immature he is. If he was a real man he would be able to come talk to you himself.

1|0
    0|0
    • Agree, I found it uncomfortable. I wouldn’t have minded if he had just come over to tell me himself.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• How do you even know he did that? Did she eat him out?

0|0
    0|0
    • I was talking about a child. Why would you make this so sexual?

• Oh I apologize I meant rat* not eat. -_-

• Thank god it was just a typo. Can never be too sure on here.
      I was babysitting my own niece and nephew who played with her earlier, and when I walked past her family to get towels, the uncle smiled at me and then told her to run and tell me his message. Something about him thinking I was a cutie and how he hoped I could become her auntie too. 😕

• What kind of crazy is that, that you would send a child to talk to a woman. Talk about psychological torment of a child for a long time. Hopefully you sent her back to him telling her to never let anyone have her talk to strangers

1|0
    0|0
  • If the little girl happens to know that the guy is crushing on you and comes and tells you, that's child-like and sweet, for the little girl.
    But if the guy sent the girl with a message, then he really needs to grow up. I'd prefer to talk to my crush directly.

0|0
    0|0
  • i also have a niece but i wouldn't use her to get to girls.. she's so cute i dont really care about the world when we're together playing or talking. but are u 100% sure itvwas not the kids idea? ... i mean you know how funny kids can be

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have kissed the little girl on the cheek and told her to go and kick his uncles in his balls..

1|0
    0|0
  • What exactly did she say? "My uncle over there wants you to give me a new cousin"?

1|0
    0|0
  • Send the kid back with a rejection message.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw, I could never do that to a little kid. 😅

• If she was anything like my niece she would have gotten a kick out of it.

• If she was anything like my niece she would cry. Can’t really risk making kids cry.

• That's pretty cute.

1|0
    0|0
    • You think so? Would you ever send a kid to hit on a girl (or guy) for you?

• Probably not. I understand why some people might try it, but it's not for me.

• He's been watching too many "romance" movies.

1|0
    0|0
    • It seems like it lol. Or maybe he was trying to gain brownie points by sending in a cute kid?

• Yeah.. that's usually how the romance movies go. I'm pretty sure Adam Sandler had an entire movie devoted to just that idea alone.

• That's not a good look, for the guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought the same. I would have preferred just talking to the guy.

• I think you might be lying..

1|0
    0|0
  • Man is a coward

0|0
    0|0
  • That's just strange.

0|0
    0|0
  • have hot sweaty sex with the niece for being brave enough to hit on you

0|0
    0|0