He attract me, but he has a girlefreind. should I reject him, even if he like me?

So there is this guy, we talked together for a week, and I meet him, because he is a friend of my best friend. We have the same jokes, and we really get along, plus we both love animes and video games. He is 23 and I’m 19. My best friends told me, that he told her, he is really interested in me, but the struggle is that he have a girlefreind. She told me that, he don’t really liked her, because some of his friends « forced him» to date her, that he didn’t had the courage to reject her, because of the pression of his friends, and that he regretted to not meeting me before her, and that he is thinking about dumping her for me. He doesn’t know that I’m aware of his relationship, and my best friends told me to catch him, since he is everything I wanted on a man, sweet,
Charming, anime fan and funny. And she told me, that he doesn’t even really speak with the girl, because they don’t get along anymore, and he was dating her two days before meeting me, then since 9 days. He attract me, but I don’t want to flirt with à taken man, even if she told me that it’s not a serious relationship, I don’t know if I can be happy with him, if he dumped his girlefreind for me, even if he don’t love her, I’m affraid that she will have feelings for him, and I will feel bad for her. We still having a friendly funny chat, and he even invited me, to go on a restaurant with him, ( as a friendly date) . Does it make me a bitch, if he leave his girlfriend for me? What should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Would you want that to happen to you in this fashion? Let me just say yes that is a shitty thing to do. It was his choice to date the girl and his choice is to break up with her. You shouldn't help push that choice. He needs to do it fully on his own.

0|0
    0|0
    • I will not push him to do anything! But I don’t know if it’s bitchy to accept his feelings, if he broke up with his girlefreind for me! Because that what he intend to do.

• If he does that to her, imagine what he will do to you.

• Dont be a home reaker

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes