Would most woman be afraid of this guy?

if there's an ugly guy who is an ASEXUAL (lack of sexual intimacy) & a SOCIOPATH (lack of remorse, guilt, low empathy pathological liar, manipulative)

if this type of guy exists then would it be best to not provoke him but also is a waste of time sexually because he's asexual?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I knew a guy like that once. He was kind of scary looking. But he turned out to be an okay guy. Just had no clue how to act around people in general. And no clue about emotions or feelings.
    I think one of a sociopath's biggest problems isn't that they don't care about others. But that they don't understand how they are hurting others. Or how that hurt effects them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone who isn't afraid or at the very least wary of a sociopath, either doesn't know what a sociopath is, or is one themselves,

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sociopath means to seek gratification from hurting others. You're downing on 50 shades of gray and don't even understand the words. Psychopath means no regard for other people's feelings. If you need a safety space no, but if you want someone who actually respects you probably. If you never smile at your lover to make them feel desired how lonely of a life you must be living. Sometimes things mean nothing and people need to move on. The choice is up to where that individual draws their line.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are always attracted to sociopaths it's part of how they're designed. The lack of F's given from him constantly makes a girl try harder and crave his approval

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd totally ignore such a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel badly for him and hope he gets help

0|0
    0|0
  • nah he doesn't sound scary

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be afraid of anyone who's a sociopath.

0|0
    0|0
  • they should be scared. I’d want to stay the hell away myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d assume asexuality makes women specifically less of a target for his sociopathy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course girls would be afraid

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes