Would most woman be afraid of this guy?

if there's an ugly guy who is an ASEXUAL (lack of sexual intimacy) & a SOCIOPATH (lack of remorse, guilt, low empathy pathological liar, manipulative)

if this type of guy exists then would it be best to not provoke him but also is a waste of time sexually because he's asexual?

65

Most Helpful Guy

• I knew a guy like that once. He was kind of scary looking. But he turned out to be an okay guy. Just had no clue how to act around people in general. And no clue about emotions or feelings.
    I think one of a sociopath's biggest problems isn't that they don't care about others. But that they don't understand how they are hurting others. Or how that hurt effects them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone who isn't afraid or at the very least wary of a sociopath, either doesn't know what a sociopath is, or is one themselves,