What is the best or more genuine dating site to use for meeting new people?

Is it even worth trying or a waste of time?
Updates:
It is so cool to read everyone's opinions and I think to myself, hmm I never really thought of it that way. As far as online dating, when I was on other social media sites like facebook and instagram, any of the guys that I talked and dated briefly were not really in it for a real relationship so it was not worth my time. Hopefully we will both meet someone worth our time, whether it is online or in person!
@ManOnFire Interesting. I have not heard much of Whisper. There is always a handful of people worth talking to and meeting, but you have to get through the mess of crappy people first.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• OkCupid I would say still has to be the absolute best. You can set up your profile really nice and it feels comfortable. Free messaging. And lots of locals. Only dating site I've ever been on where the women really will respond, even if it's to say, "Not my type" lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, thanks! Good to know.

• Show All
    • @girlwiththebun04 I tried to message you too and it wouldn't let me cuz you have your inbox set to only letting people in your circle message you.

• @ManOnFire Yeah, I can't message you either. My settings are changed so feel free to message me now if you would like.

Most Helpful Girl

• Plenty of Fish, OK Cupid, Match. com, Find Someone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Whenever it is the same. People use it for hookups so well

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried 6 dating sites so far in the last year and had no luck some will respond but most are conversation killers with one word responces or are out of country scammers that want your money so I found it a waste of time

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't had any luck. I actually have low key kinda used this because I find these personalities attractive 😅

0|0
    0|0
    • It seems like it is mostly for rebounds and superficial relationships, unfortunately. I just joined this site and it seems pretty cool so far considering the different topics and interactions. : )

• Yeah exactly. I tried the others looking for potential relationships, but now I'm really content just talking with people on here and learning haha.

• Not worth it. Women always scam by sending us guys links to get credit card information. They can easily be traced and prosecuted. They should not in jail for 20 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't exist they're all the same.
    Dating sites in general are a fantastic idea but too many people fuck it up

0|0
    0|0
  • Waste of time for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like IRL the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Real life

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need those

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you say that?

• Show All
    • I'd try more a library maybe a person studying to be a doc or something

• @CarlosF Not really. That is probably a good idea. Yeah lol, bars and clubs do not interest me. Coffee shop sounds like the best bet.

• Why don't you do it the old fashioned way

0|0
    0|0
  • i stay away from dating sites, they are a waste of time. Unless you are White and 10/10 in looks guy or girl you won't get flooded with attention and you will get ignored or get a ton of flakes and catfish trolls.

0|0
    0|0
    • As an 11/10 in the looks department 😎 and mostly White, it still worked out that way for me too.

• Well, I am not a 10/10. I am white, but pale, and that usually is not attractive. Does not sound like it's meant for me, lol.

• girls have it wayyy easier than men on dating sites/apps because almost every guy is horny and thirsty and will flood girls inboxes.

Recommended myTakes