What is the best or more genuine dating site to use for meeting new people?

Is it even worth trying or a waste of time?
It is so cool to read everyone's opinions and I think to myself, hmm I never really thought of it that way. As far as online dating, when I was on other social media sites like facebook and instagram, any of the guys that I talked and dated briefly were not really in it for a real relationship so it was not worth my time. Hopefully we will both meet someone worth our time, whether it is online or in person!
@ManOnFire Interesting. I have not heard much of Whisper. There is always a handful of people worth talking to and meeting, but you have to get through the mess of crappy people first.

112

Most Helpful Guy

• OkCupid I would say still has to be the absolute best. You can set up your profile really nice and it feels comfortable. Free messaging. And lots of locals. Only dating site I've ever been on where the women really will respond, even if it's to say, "Not my type" lol.

• Haha, thanks! Good to know.

• @girlwiththebun04 I tried to message you too and it wouldn't let me cuz you have your inbox set to only letting people in your circle message you.

• @ManOnFire Yeah, I can't message you either. My settings are changed so feel free to message me now if you would like.

Most Helpful Girl

• Plenty of Fish, OK Cupid, Match. com, Find Someone