If my mind is still on the look out for other options, should I probably not waste the girl's time?

There is a girl I've been seeing for a month now, non-exclusively that I seem to be clicking pretty well with, but I find myself still curious about what is out there. Part of what is holding me back from taking this exclusive is she's not exactly my type although personality-wise she's great. It's also the first time I've really had the confidence in my life to put myself out there and seemingly getting decent feedback, so I'm curious if I can get closer to what I want as I get more comfortable with this. This girl definitely likes me more than I like her and has stopped talking to other guys. Luckily, I haven't been intimate with her yet. Should I just be upfront with her and just end it if I am still having doubts about her? I'm leaning towards telling her the truth so I don't end up hurting her more than I already will.

11