If my mind is still on the look out for other options, should I probably not waste the girl's time?

There is a girl I've been seeing for a month now, non-exclusively that I seem to be clicking pretty well with, but I find myself still curious about what is out there. Part of what is holding me back from taking this exclusive is she's not exactly my type although personality-wise she's great. It's also the first time I've really had the confidence in my life to put myself out there and seemingly getting decent feedback, so I'm curious if I can get closer to what I want as I get more comfortable with this. This girl definitely likes me more than I like her and has stopped talking to other guys. Luckily, I haven't been intimate with her yet. Should I just be upfront with her and just end it if I am still having doubts about her? I'm leaning towards telling her the truth so I don't end up hurting her more than I already will.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Do see anything with her down road? What are you doubting about? But if your wondering what's out there, then be honest with her on your feelings. Hopefully you didn't tell her you loved her or give her wrong ideas. Hope everything goes well for you and the girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't really see anything down the road and nope, haven't told her I lover her. It takes a lot for me to actually emotionally get into it. Honestly, I just have this newfound confidence now that I've never had in my life and I kind of like to see what that means. She was a tremendous stepping stone. I really had my first real kiss with her, yeah late bloomer, lol, and she's the first girl I've actually initiated touch beyond a hug with. But I kind of feel guilty for having used her that way...

• And I might feel guiltier if I "used" her for more...

• Okay, yeah just be honest with her. Hope the best.

• Talk about your expectations, and how to deal with things together.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes