Why does my boyfriend keeps on thinking I’m cheating on him?

My boyfriend constantly thinks I’m cheating on him. He had my social media’s and he can see my messages, so why does he keep on thinking that?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you cheating on him? Are you acting in a type of way that would make him think that?

• Nope, I tell him constantly I’m not. I stay at home studying to keep my grades up and I barely go out

• That could be it, it seems like it would be a cover up for being with another guy, invite him over so you study while he sees you studying, so next time you reject him for the same reason when you reject him say something like "i have to study again but i reslly miss you, can you come here instead"

Most Helpful Girl

• he's probably the one thats cheating on you