Why does my boyfriend keeps on thinking I’m cheating on him?

My boyfriend constantly thinks I’m cheating on him. He had my social media’s and he can see my messages, so why does he keep on thinking that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you cheating on him? Are you acting in a type of way that would make him think that?

1|0
    0|0
    • Nope, I tell him constantly I’m not. I stay at home studying to keep my grades up and I barely go out

• That could be it, it seems like it would be a cover up for being with another guy, invite him over so you study while he sees you studying, so next time you reject him for the same reason when you reject him say something like "i have to study again but i reslly miss you, can you come here instead"

Most Helpful Girl

• he's probably the one thats cheating on you

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Do you have a lot of male friends?
    Do you get a lot of male attention?
    Do people think your out of his league?

If you answered no to all of these, then conventional wisdom says he's probably cheating on you and projecting his guilt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up now. He's a crazy pistachio peanut. There's no trust..

0|0
    0|0
    • He broke my trust many more times than I did to him which is none

• yes because he's a crazy roasted cashew nut. He can see your messages and stuff. Break up now and live happy days.

• He is insecure.

1|0
    0|0
  • He doesn´t trust you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently just paranoid about everything

0|0
    0|0
  • the accuser is usually the guilty one.. he's likely the one cheating and feels guilty so he tries to blame it on you

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes