Guys: Would you be turned off if a girl did this in the first couple weeks of dating?

Let's say you've been seeing this girl for about two weeks, and you go out and have a fun night together. She loves to take pictures of you guys together, and that same night she compiles a photo collage of a few selfies you guys took together and posts it on Facebook with a caption like "<3 this guy!" Is that too much for the first 2 weeks of dating, and would you be turned off by it?
  • Yes, that's a little weird
    Vote A
  • No, it's cute
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it’s sweet. Some people move faster than others. I’ve fallen in love with someone in 2 weeks time. So I don’t think it’s out of the ordinary. But it does depend on the other person. If you’re not as into the relation or as far along then they may see it as too soon and feel overwhelmed by it. I think the collage is fine but maybe the “heart” in the caption was too much. But as I said it depends on the guy. I would have liked it very much if my date did that and would have that it was sweet then teased her about the heart 😉

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys in my experience (and even girls) would feel that it is to early. Should probably have a nice long open talk with your partner about how they are feeling. Will let you know if it's to soon for that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It might be a bit early, but it depends how many times in that 2 weeks you've been together, the guy (everyone's different), and how you've "hit it off".

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's a bit early but it depends on the girl like if she's a social media addict then she's bound to post pictures all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's weird, and since I don't do pictures, rather creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda early but it’s what ever

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd comment 💕 you too

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t see the issue

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know about it since I don't do FB.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a BIT much, but not a big problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's too soon

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's sweet but you should ask the dude.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes