What things do your parents do that really annoy you?

Ever since I could remember, my parents did not go to the doctor, urgent care, or ER etc unless they were literally knocking on heavens door. Last time my mom was sick she blew it off until she had to go to the ER because she was going septic. It wouldn't annoy me so much if either of them had medical training but they don't.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well at my dad I would say it's his Arrogance. He can be very arrogant sometimes what's really pissing me off from time to time. About my mum... It's that she always complains about everything and everybody. I just bought a new pair of sunglasses what makes me happy and I want to share this happiness with others, and everthing she does is complaining about the price. That's why I started to don't tell her much about my life. It can only cause stress.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That they (mostly my mom) doesn't take care of her health. And that she denies any logic by saying "jesus" to anything she doesn't get.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah my dad is the same, he sees medical treatment as if last resort only. Only if you're about to die but what I really really really really get annoyed by, is my dad's CONSTANT offering of food! I just wanna say shut the fuck up!! I know how to feed my self!! But that's rude and he would beat up.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom can be way too indirect about things. Half the time I don't even know what she's asking of me.

My dad is the opposite. He's too direct with things which causes him to butt heads with some people.

I love my parents though.

1|0
    0|0
  • My stepdad chews with is mouth open, talks while he's eating, interrupts me almost constantly, makes cringey jokes, farts at the table. The only thing I do wrong is not putting the son of bitch in a fuckin barn.

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to 'offer' to get me something like a shirt but if I didn't want it my mom got mad lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Their concerned nature towards me!!! But i think its their love 4 me..

1|1
    0|0
  • say i need to be clean cut my face mo beard mo mustaches

1|0
    0|0
  • telling me what to do

1|0
    0|0
  • When they act grown!

2|0
    0|0
  • argue