What things do your parents do that really annoy you?

Ever since I could remember, my parents did not go to the doctor, urgent care, or ER etc unless they were literally knocking on heavens door. Last time my mom was sick she blew it off until she had to go to the ER because she was going septic. It wouldn't annoy me so much if either of them had medical training but they don't.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Well at my dad I would say it's his Arrogance. He can be very arrogant sometimes what's really pissing me off from time to time. About my mum... It's that she always complains about everything and everybody. I just bought a new pair of sunglasses what makes me happy and I want to share this happiness with others, and everthing she does is complaining about the price. That's why I started to don't tell her much about my life. It can only cause stress.

Most Helpful Girl

• That they (mostly my mom) doesn't take care of her health. And that she denies any logic by saying "jesus" to anything she doesn't get.