Why do I only attract white guys?

Im a black/hispanic 16 year old female from oklahoma and i legitimately only attract white guys (i dont care that i do but im just curious)

i dont think a black guy has ever liked me since the 6th grade.
Im not the "stereotypical" black girl. Im the "weird black girl" to most i guess. I keep on top of my grades, never ditch, im virgin, not at all loud, you know... the "good girl" type. But its like no one wants to date me except white guys. From red necks to nerdy white guys.

Am i doing something wrong?

315

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah it's kinda a shame when "Black" women gotta constantly reassure that they ain't "stereotypical".. But maybe you do attract them, they just ain't made it known.. Maybe you give off the "I only like "White" guys" Vibe.. Maybe you are around mostly "White" guys and that's why that's who approaches you more..

• For what it's worth, I'm a black guy that thinks you're extremely beautiful and those attributes that you mentioned are great things

Most Helpful Girl

• It really isn't odd. In my lifetime I've had more white men ask me out than black men and I'm black.