Why do I only attract white guys?

Im a black/hispanic 16 year old female from oklahoma and i legitimately only attract white guys (i dont care that i do but im just curious)

i dont think a black guy has ever liked me since the 6th grade.
Im not the "stereotypical" black girl. Im the "weird black girl" to most i guess. I keep on top of my grades, never ditch, im virgin, not at all loud, you know... the "good girl" type. But its like no one wants to date me except white guys. From red necks to nerdy white guys.

Am i doing something wrong?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah it's kinda a shame when "Black" women gotta constantly reassure that they ain't "stereotypical".. But maybe you do attract them, they just ain't made it known.. Maybe you give off the "I only like "White" guys" Vibe.. Maybe you are around mostly "White" guys and that's why that's who approaches you more..

0|0
    0|0
  • For what it's worth, I'm a black guy that thinks you're extremely beautiful and those attributes that you mentioned are great things

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It really isn't odd. In my lifetime I've had more white men ask me out than black men and I'm black.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You just generalized our Queens as dumb, loud, sluts.

0|1
    0|0
    • No. That's how white people generalize us.

• So it is stereotypical and what people expect from black girls

• Because it's what they've witnessed or they just made it up?

• White guys like chocolate too/dulce de leche πŸ˜œπŸ‘Œ, seriously tho, it could be your personality, the way you are could be what attracts white guys so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you live in oklahoma probably

Also the sixth grade isn’t a long time ago for you, like 4 years?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Interacial love is a beautiful thing. I personaly attract Asian girls and I can understand what you mean

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably not many black guys around. Black guys will fuck anything that moves.

0|0
    1|0
  • Guess you're just looking In the wrong places B. Don't you give up on tryna find you a chocolate man

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think you are doing something wrong?

0|0
    0|1
    • I mean kinda? If my own people dont give me a chance lmao

• You mean humans aren't attracted to you? Then you have some serious problems, just make sure the aliens don't probe you. That would be a really bad thing.

• Maybe you live where it's almost all white guys?

2|0
    0|0
  • they want to make an Oreo? lmfao xD

1|0
    0|0
  • That's odd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're cute? At least I think you are πŸ˜‘.

1|0
    0|0
  • You not like white guys?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only white guys are attracted to you

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a coincidence

0|0
    0|0
  • if you're asking if you're doing something wrong, that implies you don't want white men.. which is racist

0|0
    1|0
    • Not true at all. My first crush was white.

• Show All
    • Don't put words into my mouth. I don't not like white guys. They are fine. But when i only attract white guys. Yes i have questions and curiosity.

• im just sayin'

Recommended myTakes