Why do guys gained interest when I move on?

I am very happier with my boyfriend. I move on from dating in college but the boys gained interest in me. they had their chance and their ruin it.
The girls in college didn't help at all. I got cheated on twice. lot of the guys put the blame on me when I was growing out of the relationships. it their felt that they can't handle me.

821

Most Helpful Girl

• People tend to want what they can't have. Let's say mother told a child that they couldn't have a some broccoli. Kid probably didn't want the broccoli but now it's all he wants and can think about. Weird how the human mind works.

Just ignore it. Even if you were interested in them the moment you broke up with your boyfriend they would probably lose interest again as you'd be available.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly college is a time for learning, fun, and sexual experimentation. It is possible to find a nice guy but most will just want to hook up.

• by the way I have a boyfriend and they still go for me.

• I know, I replied to that too. Look men that age mostly want sex. You can stay with your boyfriend if you want to.