Why do guys gained interest when I move on?

I am very happier with my boyfriend. I move on from dating in college but the boys gained interest in me. they had their chance and their ruin it.
The girls in college didn't help at all. I got cheated on twice. lot of the guys put the blame on me when I was growing out of the relationships. it their felt that they can't handle me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People tend to want what they can't have. Let's say mother told a child that they couldn't have a some broccoli. Kid probably didn't want the broccoli but now it's all he wants and can think about. Weird how the human mind works.

Just ignore it. Even if you were interested in them the moment you broke up with your boyfriend they would probably lose interest again as you'd be available.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly college is a time for learning, fun, and sexual experimentation. It is possible to find a nice guy but most will just want to hook up.

0|0
    0|0
    • by the way I have a boyfriend and they still go for me.

• I know, I replied to that too. Look men that age mostly want sex. You can stay with your boyfriend if you want to.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sorry about the cheating. Boys don't have an adequate brotherhood between them either.

0|1
    0|0
  • You seem to be having a lot of hard times with dating and being cheated on. If the boyfriend doesn't work out for you give me a shot

0|0
    1|0
    • It has nothing do. with my boyfriend. it the boys why people think before posting it.

• Show All
    • Oh you downvoted me like that's going to hurt, you're not very younger you're a tard

• You're a mean girl I suggest you take a crash course on etiquette and learn how to be proper. You don't need to be swearing and you need to learn to respect people and get along with people, you got a lot to learn I suggest you start learning it today. By the way make some new questions not always about your boyfriend

• Maybe they see you now and regret not being faithful because you are being yourself and rocking at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its not only with you it happens with most of the girls that firstly guys doesn't respect their girl and when she moved on then regret that what we have done we shouldn't do this she was gud n all that staff!!! So relax and let them regretting what they have loosen...👍👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that you have a wave of men, there are some of them, for everybody, but yours happen now and you link it with move on.
    Im sure that if look closely, it has always been there

0|0
    0|0
  • those guys are just idiots who didn't know what they'd lost until till they lost it

0|0
    0|0
  • The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

1|0
    0|0
  • Forbidden fruit, its guys wanting you because youve got a boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes guys are more interested in women who are forgiven.

0|0
    0|0
  • Also, perhaps you want it moving ahead much faster than the guys and you move on and don't give them a chance to open up to you with time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a part of human psychology; you chase what you're prone to lose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Men want what they can't have and they get jealous of other people being happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know much about dating
    Never did it before, so can't help you

0|0
    0|0
  • May be they found you very beautiful or may be they attracted to your body shape

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are hunters. When the odds are lower it kinda triggers our hunting instincts.

0|0
    0|0
  • hen they lose someone and has no control over them then they find interest. the crazy nature of men

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause your out of reach. Its like a forbidden fruit. 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know, never done that before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who onows

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, its a guy thing.,
    letting go is difficult

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they played hard to get and sucked at it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just sounds like u was not comparable with them

0|0
    0|0
    • But it stupid when i move on they gained interest

• Not really it happens to a lot of people when they find out they are no longer desired they want that feeling back

• Just do

0|0
    0|0
  • They want you back

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't know what you have until it's gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sure most men do this Hun for some strange reason

0|0
    0|0
  • They want what they can't have

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes