When a guy says he wants to love and cherish a girl, is he talking about sex?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like my ex. She would make anything I say into my saying I want sex. That guy wants a woman who he can trust and love. Who he will cherish and remember.

• I’m not saying he’s demanding sex i just wondered what he was thinking about

• He was thinking about you it sounds like. When he says he loves you will you think he will be asking you to make love with him?

• Oh okay I get it

Most Helpful Girl

• Well possibly but there is also another reason why he said that. Maybe he really wants to cherish and love you at the same in a romantic way.