When a guy says he wants to love and cherish a girl, is he talking about sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like my ex. She would make anything I say into my saying I want sex. That guy wants a woman who he can trust and love. Who he will cherish and remember.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not saying he’s demanding sex i just wondered what he was thinking about

• Show All
    • He was thinking about you it sounds like. When he says he loves you will you think he will be asking you to make love with him?

• Oh okay I get it

Most Helpful Girl

• Well possibly but there is also another reason why he said that. Maybe he really wants to cherish and love you at the same in a romantic way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's absolutely talking about sex. He's thinking that if he strokes a girl the right way then she will give sex in return, and by saying this he's trying to signal his willingness to do what it takes. He's thinking of a girl as a thing to have, like a new car or a dog, not as another person to join in partnership.

1|0
    0|0
    • Guys who say things like this are the same guys who ask "Why don't girls go for nice guys?" without realizing that girls are crazy for nice guys, but he's not one of them.

• This is the problem with most females; they’re so self centered and self absorbed that they think everything a man says is referring to sex. He said “love and cherish” and you got sex out of that? It’s amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it's depends on the mood the context, the timing. There would be factors.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope he talking about possible marriage. at least in my mind that's what it means

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you not asked him what he means by this?

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My guess is no

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes