What does it mean when a guy says he wants to take it slow?

I met him at work, and one day I started talk to him first, few days later every time when we worked together he walked me home after work. And he started to hold my hand and hugs. On his birthday we spent a day together while he told me he likes me and asked me if I also like him. And we are keep doing things like that, not date but hang out with physical touch like holding hands hugs. Last night when we say goodbye to each other he kissed me and I can tell he didn't really want to leave. However, over text, he doesn't reallt text me a lot, and I asked him if we are dating he said he doesn't know, also he wants to take it slow maybe few months and we go on a few dates see what's going on. What does that mean? He doesn't want a relationship with me but wants to let me down easy?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Simple...

0|0
    0|0
    • How?

• Show All
    • I understand your point, but this really makes me nervous. I don't know if he likes me or not at the first place.

• Ask him

• I think he's confused right now. He doesn't say that he don't want a relationship with you, he also wants to slow it down the things to make it sure that his feelings towards you is real.

0|0
    0|0
    • But isn't that usually doesn't work out? For now I don't even know if he likes me or not.

• Show All
    • You think I should talk to him about that? But he already said for now we are just friends isn't that weird that I ask him something like that?

• Then if it's like that then you should refrain him from touching you casually or kissing you.

• Listen to what he said

0|0
    0|0
    • I don' t really get that take it slow, does that mean he doesn't want to date me or something?

• Show All
    • So what should I do? I thought guys only said that because they don't like you

• You should take it slow damn you're dense.

Recommended myTakes