Guys, How come she didn’t reply?

Hey even though this is a woman’s account, I’m a man and using my sisters lol. But anyway I had a great date with a woman I’ve been dating. It’s been 4 dates in and we had amazing dirty sex for the first time. The entire night was so much fun and we talked and cuddled and laughed so much. I really like her so I texted her 3 days later. She recently moved from a city and needs a car, I know a guy who can get her a sick deal and have been constantly reminding her to call him which she hasn’t. So I texted her “Did you ever call my car guy yet? She texted almost an hour later said “yes I’m meeting with him Saturday” and texted me their convo. I said “There ya go!” And she said “lol yea it took me awhile but I finally did it. Thank you btw” and I responded with “Lol of course!”

She never replied or tried to push the conversation. I’m used to women acting clingy after sex... but I thought she would carry on the convo. She’s a really sweet girl and not selfish. She listened to me when I had an issue and she lets me talk and remembers things I like. I know she likes me. But why is she not more eager to talk to me? She’s acting more distant than I’m used to

4

Most Helpful Guy