Is it possible to find or get a relationship in gag?

I know it's not a dating app but I was just wandering like if you like the way a girl thinks but she s not flirting could I be still flirt with her?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I found my boyfriend on here but I wasn't really searching for a relationship. It just happened. I feel the more you search for one the less possibility there is to find someone.

• Yeah im actually not looking for one its just that there is this girl and the way she thinks is the way I always been looking for I don't know of i made any sense

• If she's not flirting I think you should make yourself clear with her. I mean if you like her tell her you like her personality or sth.. And take it from there. She might not be single or even if she is she might not want a relationship. So you'll need to know her better first

• Yeah that's exactly what I was wandering

Most Helpful Guy