How do I get a guy in my acting class to like me?

Hey, so I met this guy in my acting class, we don’t really have time during the class to talk because we’re learning and practicing hahaha. He followed me back on Instagram but hasn’t liked my photos or viewed my story. I want to make a move but I don’t know if he’ll be down since he doesn’t know me THAT well and always sees me playing a cheesy character in acting class.
I know we have some things in common from what he’s shared in class and I really like his personality.
Should I approach him? DM him? HELP

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend in acting class, too.
    I added him on facebook, he followed me on instagram as you said and, as well, no likes.
    But one day we went to eat something after class and sent him a message "you looked better when you smiled", he took me home and kissed me and we're together since then.
    so yea, approach him, smile at him, make him see that you are kinda interested and want to get to know him

• Thanks so much for your reply. Wow thats amazing! Whenever I try to smile at him, or look over at him, it seems like he doesn't want to make eye contact hmmm.

Most Helpful Guy

• Approach him, say you want some pointers or smtg, if he is new, offer him pointers or "lessons", if both of you are new, offer to prac together, make it s topic for ice breaking