Girls. Help! How can progress things?

I've had a crush on this girl I went to high school with and we both started to see other people at the same time. Fast forward to now, we both are now longer seeing anyone, and I found her on tinder.
I messaged her and she thought it was funny and that she doesn't like dating friends, but I said we hadn't seen each other in a few years, and we could try it and if she doesn't want to, we can stay friends.
She said she wasn't completely against us trying to date, and she said that as long as I know she may not develop more feelings for me. I told her I knew and I just wanted a fair try. She said she was available this weekend, but when I asked if she wanted to do dinner Saturday night and she has yet to answer.
I've only ever dated two people and I don't know how to go about this. And I was even really honest with her and told her I had liked her since highschool.

How do I go about this. I really like her and I don't want to fuck up my chances. She has very similar life values to me and she's really nice. I just don't know how to change her feelings. I think she likes me enough to give me a chance

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Go for it dude

0|0
    0|0
    • I did. But how do I make her see me as more than a friend

• Show All
    • That is a good way to see it

• So, she hasn't confirmed when we are going out. But she said she would text me today, and confirmed my number too. When do I try to confirm if she doesn't text me?

• You should ask he out

0|0
    0|0
    • I did. I haven't heard back on what day we are going. But she said it's unlikely she'll see me as more than a friend

• I just want to be more than friends

Recommended myTakes