I think I screwed it up with my crush?

I met this girl, and I really like her and while talking this week I asked her a question why after all the things I told her, not bad things but kind of corny things, she still kept talking to me and she told me "you haven't been rude to me, you're not a bad person, you're a gentleman" but yesterday my friend who's her friend too, invited me to go and drink and she was there with him at a bar, then we left and we went to his place, and after some time drinking we were talking about where she was involved, and then unwittingly I made gesture with my arm and she got offended, and she reacted kind of offended and at some point she said "you were here (she meant I was in a good position for her) and now you're here (low, kind of saying I screwed it up) and whe she left I asked if I could go with her to take her bus, but she rejected that. She works at night, so I sent her a message telling her I was sorry for what I did, and she told me" Don't worry, maybe you didn't mean it, you may be that impulsive" and then I saw her expressions and told her about it, she may have felt uncomfortable because of that, and I was afraid she'd stop talking to me and finally she said "I won't stop talking to you because of that, it's just that I won't see you the same way now". I told her to give me a second chance, I really like her, did I really screw it up? What should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You didn't do anything bad.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes