I've been in love with her for 5 years, I asked her out again but she said no so what should I do since I can't move on?

She has tried setting me up with her friends and each time it feels like a knife in my heart, everyone keeps telling me i deserve better even her friends all say it but she is the one I've fallen for and no matter how much time and pain i will always love her, she said she didn't want a boyfriend at this time so i wanted to know if i should wait and focus on work for a bit instead of asking her out again, she also said i am one of her bestfriends, every hug fills me with a happy feeling everytime i hear her laugh i see her smile i know i won't love anyone else especially since its been five years. The reason it didn't work out before is well she kinda cheated on me and asked me to go buy the pregnancy test.

12