Have any advice for me?

So I was living my life as usual just listening to some music while doing some homework, then a girl (Really pretty) send me a text and asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with her on Saturday, I said yes (obviously).

But the issue here is that I had a plan, finish university this year (the hardest part is coming), then get a job beginning 2019, then save some money and buy a car, then asked this girl out. I had this plan because right now I don't own a car, I don't have much money, and I'm going to have a lot of work in the university this next 5 months.

I really like this girl, I know her since we were 10 years old, although we were never friends as far as I know, but she was always really nice to me and the few times we've talked we got along pretty well and I always make her laugh. So I really don't want to mess up this opportunity, or let it pass by, but I don't feel ready to start dating her if that's were this is going to lead.

Maybe I'm overreacting but we've never done anything like this before so I don't know what to think. She's really nice to me, although not much with everybody else, she's kind of "I hate most people" kind of person (the same as I) but she've always told me I'm one of the few people she doesn't hate. She've dated a lot of guys but it never have ended well, she complains that some of them were assholes after some time, and I have a nice guy reputation.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Unfortunately you can't plan life, haha. Things happen when they are suppose to happen. If you turn her down or tell her your not ready now you will most likely lose your chance with her. You can't expect her to wait until you feel like you have your shit together (although no harm in asking her to).

I would just say go with the flow. If it's mean to mean she'll understand that you are still working on yourself :) good luck!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes