Would you date someone who doesn't have a car?

• Yes
  • No

2830

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, so long as he can arrange to meet me for our dates. But it’s going to be a no for me if the guy expects me to constantly drive him around.

• I like the way you think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its healthier to take a bicycle for short distances. If there is good public transport you should use that. Its actually a turn off for a lot people but if it is ok for the person and she or he can handle their life without a car its ok on my opinion. So yes, i would do that

• Nice logic, I like the "If it is ok for the person and she or he can handle their life without a car its ok" part.