Is it normal to want space early on in dating someone new?

I just started seeing this guy (and met him) 3 weeks ago. We’ve moved fast. We’re already official boyfriend/girlfriend. I do like him and I feel fuzzy around him and we have many similarities... but we’re moving really fast and he wants to see me all the time. Yes we’ve slept together. Normally I don’t this fast. He wants to see me just about every day. I work near his work and he will stop in and see me at work every day I work. Which is fine, but now he also wants to see me outside of work like almost every day... and honestly it’s too much for me. Even every other day is too much for me. I love my solitude and independence... I haven’t really had a boyfriend before because of this and I’m picky... and now it’s just full on relationship, and I have an urge to back out or call the quits... and I don’t know if it’s because it’s too much too soon and not because of him or if I’m losing interest in him. I want to see him like 2 times a week, at least until a good month or two passes where I feel more comfortable with him. Or know I want to be with him for sure. Is this normal? Or is it bad news (like I’m not that into him?)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's normal, don't burn out like I did with my second ex, just sit him down and tell him that you really like him, but youd like to take it slower to make sure you are happy with your choices, if he is a reasonable guy he will understand

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not normal to ask for it in early stages

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes