Do guys have the right to not want to commit to a girl who's had a lot of partners?

I have nothing against women doing as they please and having all the fun they want so I'm really not trying to be disrespectful here.
But when it comes to a woman who's had a lot of partners and casual sex, I would hook up with her, but a relationship is out of the question. I can't commit to a woman who's had a lot of sex partners.

Am I as a guy allowed to have such standards?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you do. Not only because it's understandable that you wouldn't trust her as much (for obvious reasons), but also because you don't even need to give a reason in the first place. If you're not interested, then you're not interested.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure thing. You shouldn't force yourself to date someone you might feel uncomfortable with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dude you can do and think what you want. As long as you dont harm others with it :) if you dont want to date girls lime that then that is fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you asking if it's against the law, or what? You can date who ever you want. This can't possibly be news to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how much trust you have with her, who knows she may have changed

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. You date whoever you prefer according to your preferences and dealbreakers

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys have rust right anyway, regardless how many she's had

0|0
    0|0
  • It's totally ok.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes