Do guys have the right to not want to commit to a girl who's had a lot of partners?

I have nothing against women doing as they please and having all the fun they want so I'm really not trying to be disrespectful here.
But when it comes to a woman who's had a lot of partners and casual sex, I would hook up with her, but a relationship is out of the question. I can't commit to a woman who's had a lot of sex partners.

Am I as a guy allowed to have such standards?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you do. Not only because it's understandable that you wouldn't trust her as much (for obvious reasons), but also because you don't even need to give a reason in the first place. If you're not interested, then you're not interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure thing. You shouldn't force yourself to date someone you might feel uncomfortable with.