This girl I just started dating thinks I'm secretly gay or bi or some shit. Help?

I'm straight as an arrow and I haven't any bigotry toward gays but even just the thought of another man naked near me gives me the willies. But onto the dilemma I sometimes sit with my legs crossed and she has asked me on two occasions why I do it and I've told her it's just a habit. Gay jokes are a significant part of my comedy, as it is for a sizeable amount of straight young millenials dudes and my fashion sense isn't womanly but it's not typical rugged manly or khaki/polo shirt type. So it's not like I can't see a tiny tiny tiny amount why she would have some suspicion but I honestly don't know what else I'm supposed to tell this girl, she's cute af and artistic so I'm not gonna just leave the relationship. But what would you do or say to put this person's mind at ease.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, for one, if its a secret, how do you know this? Did u hear her say it to someone else? Or did she hint at it?

I think it's just a phase. Just spend some more time with each other and it'll just pass. One you get to know each other, you should only be worried if you might be turning feminine on your opinion (lol).
    Hope this helped. Good luck. 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • She has hinted at it. With the legs crossing and she also mentioned that I make too many gay-ish jokes when I rarely make them around her. Her being sus of the way I dress is me just speculating tho

• Show All
    • *sorry🀐

• Nah I got a chuckle out of that. No need to apolpgize

• I can understand how crossing your legs may look feminine.

Try spreading your legs forna more manly posture

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚well what can u do nothing really

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes