This girl I just started dating thinks I'm secretly gay or bi or some shit. Help?

I'm straight as an arrow and I haven't any bigotry toward gays but even just the thought of another man naked near me gives me the willies. But onto the dilemma I sometimes sit with my legs crossed and she has asked me on two occasions why I do it and I've told her it's just a habit. Gay jokes are a significant part of my comedy, as it is for a sizeable amount of straight young millenials dudes and my fashion sense isn't womanly but it's not typical rugged manly or khaki/polo shirt type. So it's not like I can't see a tiny tiny tiny amount why she would have some suspicion but I honestly don't know what else I'm supposed to tell this girl, she's cute af and artistic so I'm not gonna just leave the relationship. But what would you do or say to put this person's mind at ease.

12