Do you believe in “the spark”?

When you meet someone, do you believe in the spark? Does it have to be there instantly? Or is this something that can develop later on?

1654

Most Helpful Guys

• It doesn't happen immediately, but it also doesn't "develop."
    More like it needs some time to DISCOVER. A few days to a couple weeks.

• Love can't start 'till attraction does. And then there needs to be a conversation.
    If you don't spark their attention it's not going anywhere. And vice versa. Why do you want to date 'boring'?

Most Helpful Girls

• I think the spark can develop pretty much right away. That it takes a bit before you know just what you're feeling. When I had it, I was so drawn to the guy even though he wasn't anything that I would normally date and for the first few months all I knew was that I couldn't get enough of him. Soon after it was like my soul was truly alive for the first time.

• Yeah I do believe in THE SPARK but not love at first sight
    Love has to develop
    U can't just feel attracted by looks but exchanging looks can ignite sparks
    That's for sureeee🔥🔥