What does more than together mean?

so basically my guy friend and i are texting and i’ve asked him before if he likes me but he doesn’t. but i like him. but why does he say this? what does it mean?
(sorry if the numbers part doesn’t make sense lol)

me: 56,471,04
YW
LMAO JK

him: HAHA
OMG
I GET IT
HAHA

me: your future subscribe count

him: awww
and your future boyfriends
i’m one of them

me: LMAO
YOU’D NEVER

him: I MLOVE U MORE AS A BOYFRIEND DUH
LIKE WE CAN JUST TELL people WE R TOGETHER
CUZ WE ARE MORE THAN TOGETHER

me: BOYFRIEND DONT YOU MEAN GIRLFRIEND AND MORE THAN TOGETHER WHATS MORE LMAO oh married okay

him: HAHA I MEAN LIKE I don't know ITS BETTER

me: BESTIES MORE THAN GF/BF LMAO

him: YES EXACTLY

me: I DONT GET IT

him: ily okay

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's probably something only he understands, but my best guess would be that he's either confused about his feelings (guys who're smitten say stupid stuff) or he thinks of you as a friend that he wants beside him for the rest of his life.
    Have you asked him if he likes you in a direct /serious manner, or did u ask him casually (u mentioned that he said he doesn't)?
    Maybe you should confess first? If it doesn't work out, then it's option two?

0|1
    0|0
    • i asked him in a serious manner and he said he would’ve told me if he had a crush on me, and he doesn’t.

• Show All
    • okay ill follow you advice thank you so much <3 and you’re right because he actually said before i can’t love you more than i already do now.

• Good luck. 👍🏿

• The way this started, I thought he meant he considers you an amazing friend, and that that is better than "just" a random boyfriend.

But the "ily okay" at the end threw me off. Did he say anything after that. It almost sounds like he confessed he does like you.

0|0
    0|0
    • he changed the subject after that and talked about school and i personally thought he said ily okay as in he doesn’t wanna keep explaining so he just left it as ily okay but I don't know. what’s your thought?

• what threw my off was him saying i love you more asa boyfriend duh. like what?

• Living together before marriage is my best guess.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes