How stupid is to feel sad beacuse I've never been in a relationship?

Well im 19 and i have never had a girlfriend, i feel kind of sad beacuse of that, i feel kind of lonely...
Should i just dont are about it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not unreasonable to feel that way. Your friends and family can only do so much to bring a sense of completion in your life. A romantic relationship is different because there's a different type of emotional bond that deepens and enriches the other types of love and affection.

Don't go into a deep depression about it or anything. Simply realize that this desire for love and companionship is actually a good and healthy thing. Know what you want in a relationship, know what you have to offer, gain some confidence, and then be prepared for when you and Fair Lady cross paths.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No shouldn't feel stupid. It's your choice. I am single too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Eh I've never dated anyone I'm just working on myself atm

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here. There‚Äôs nothing wrong with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Relationships ain't everything bud

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know is not the most important things in life but it really turn me down to see some couples sharing love to each other...

• Yeah I get I feel the same sometimes but I've been in a 6 year relationship until summer last year... I tell you what I feel so free... But then that's probably because she was a right witch to me And I was to love blind to see it...

Recommended myTakes