How stupid is to feel sad beacuse I've never been in a relationship?

Well im 19 and i have never had a girlfriend, i feel kind of sad beacuse of that, i feel kind of lonely...
Should i just dont are about it

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not unreasonable to feel that way. Your friends and family can only do so much to bring a sense of completion in your life. A romantic relationship is different because there's a different type of emotional bond that deepens and enriches the other types of love and affection.

Don't go into a deep depression about it or anything. Simply realize that this desire for love and companionship is actually a good and healthy thing. Know what you want in a relationship, know what you have to offer, gain some confidence, and then be prepared for when you and Fair Lady cross paths.

Most Helpful Girl

• No shouldn't feel stupid. It's your choice. I am single too