What do you guys think about this?

(Keep in mind I'm 18 I think she's 16 or 17.) Ok, So Last Saturday early morning a girl that I go to school with randomly snapped me and I was like what (She sent me a cute selfie) ... no did she actually send me that or is she just tricking me. Me being me I asked a couple of my friends if I should go for it. They said yes of course. So the past couple of days I've been talking to her and last night I got a little bit more serious about it and asked her if I could Ask her a question. So she of course said yes. So I asked "Why did u add me randomly?" her response was "because we go to the same school and are in the same gym class". I gave it a little bit before I responded and I was confused because we barely see each other. Then I asked "So you just add random guys?" Her response was no i don't with a laughing emoji with tears. So after all of that I proceeded to ask her a couple more questions to see what I could get out of her and she was just sending me selfies such as duck face with her thumb touching her lips. And I asked her another one then she just kept sending me really close up pictures of her face with her touching her lips. I don't know weather she wants me to ask her out or if she is baiting me? What do you guys think?
Updates:
She was also taking really close up selfies with her fingers touching her lips a lot aswell

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

Recommended myTakes