What do you guys think about this?

(Keep in mind I'm 18 I think she's 16 or 17.) Ok, So Last Saturday early morning a girl that I go to school with randomly snapped me and I was like what (She sent me a cute selfie) ... no did she actually send me that or is she just tricking me. Me being me I asked a couple of my friends if I should go for it. They said yes of course. So the past couple of days I've been talking to her and last night I got a little bit more serious about it and asked her if I could Ask her a question. So she of course said yes. So I asked "Why did u add me randomly?" her response was "because we go to the same school and are in the same gym class". I gave it a little bit before I responded and I was confused because we barely see each other. Then I asked "So you just add random guys?" Her response was no i don't with a laughing emoji with tears. So after all of that I proceeded to ask her a couple more questions to see what I could get out of her and she was just sending me selfies such as duck face with her thumb touching her lips. And I asked her another one then she just kept sending me really close up pictures of her face with her touching her lips. I don't know weather she wants me to ask her out or if she is baiting me? What do you guys think?
She was also taking really close up selfies with her fingers touching her lips a lot aswell

10