I’m too insecure around him?

I met a guy, and I really really really like him. He’s honestly amazing but I’m sooo insecure around him. He’s really good looking and I know he’s way too good for me. I’m lucky he even speaks to me, all these things go through my head when I’m around him, I know I’m not pretty enough for him, and when I’m around him my brain freezes and I can’t think of anything to say because I’m too busy freaking out over how he’s too good for me and how badly I don’t want to make a bad impression or say anything bad? I know I’m not really that pretty and I cannot get this out my head when I’m with him! Help! Pic of me attached!I’m too insecure around him?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You're gonna have to change your mindset. Although I can't really see what you truly look like from the angled filtered photo you've provided. I can definitely see why someone would be physically attracted to you! I recommend you to start doing daily affirmations. They will help you see who you truly are! Also, you have to realize that attraction isn't just from looks. Real love goes deep down beyond the surface. And you gotta talk to him and let him know how you feel. You never know... He could actually find your insecurities attractive!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg, you got nothing to worry about. You're gorgeous, it's normal to feel insecure at times. But I can assure you, that you are gorgeous! And he's lucky enough to score a gal like you. Love yourself, and be confident. Keep your head up cause you're beautiful! <3

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • This is so lovely, thank you so so so much💜