Do you feel less of a man if you don’t have a woman?

Or ladies.. are you less of S women if you don’t have a man

• Yes, I’m incomplete
    Vote A
  • No, I’m still as much of a man/woman on my own.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be nice to have a girlfriend but in today's society it's just a long shot women are so selfmabsorbed and so selfish and want to be shock callers. It's just so hard to please them without busting your ass financially and if they're unhappy they walk anytime they want. Nothing but headaches it's really a shame now what's happened. I like Saudi Arabia's rules after all

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don’t feel less. WHen not in a relationship, I was very busy. I enjoy life. Enjoy all that I have.
    When in a realtaionahup, I like to share who I m with my partner. And learn about him.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I open my pickel jar on my own. I can change my car's tyres. I pee standing up. I can shoot heavy load. I grow thick beard.

I don't need no woman in my life to prove how much man I am. I'm confident enough and proud of my life choices.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm a single dad , working FT , so that means not even dating !! I am simply used to doing everything myself ( I did when married anyway , she was a lazy slob ) and operating solo. I am quite content on my own & don't ever want to endure another relationship !! Women certainly don't feel incomplete without a man... tis the age of " I don't need no man !! " anyway. In summary , not a healthy mindset , being dependent on others.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's important to have a strong sense of self worth. When people don't, they tolerate abusive relationships because they're afraid of being alone. It's terrible to witness.

1|0
    0|0

• I'm fully realized. I find company fulfilling but taxing it's hard to find a thoroughbred

1|0
    0|0
    • They’ve all ben thoroughly breed by our age

• No doubt not look in for a novice. Usually there are very serious differences on lifestyle

• Sure I look like I'm making my own way but truly I want to share every moment with someone who desires the trail we blaze

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm better off on my own - nobody to lie to me and manipulate my feelings

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't feel less of a man, but not having had a girlfriend for quite a while makes me feel undesirable in a way

1|0
    0|0
  • No, women are a nice compliment to a man’s life when u have time for them I don’t think they should be the focus of it tho

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, don't feel that way. And society trying to push kind of a view is really bad for it as a whole.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im incomplete. I would love to be with a woman. Just not any woman want the love of my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m still a man, but having a woman gives a sense of fulfilment

1|1
    1|0
  • No, I don't feel less of a man but I feel that something is missing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think men are as men as they can get without women in their life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Although I'm complete, it doesn't mean I don't get lonely from time to time. Keep your mind out of the gutter, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • no im fine with who i am im not saying. i never settle down its just the right person comes at the right time

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy my independence so are just as happy being single 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel less manly but i do feel like I'm doing something wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel less of a woman bc she's not there for me to grab her! hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • Heavy feeling in the underpants department.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, just more lonely at times.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think they should no.
    I think it's just loneliness of single life that gets people down and makes them feel like a lesser person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take the Fifth on that one...

1|0
    0|0
  • A man without a woman is incomplete

0|0
    1|1
  • that doesn't change anything for them

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes