Do you feel less of a man if you don’t have a woman?

Or ladies.. are you less of S women if you don’t have a man

• Yes, I’m incomplete
  • No, I’m still as much of a man/woman on my own.

528

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be nice to have a girlfriend but in today's society it's just a long shot women are so selfmabsorbed and so selfish and want to be shock callers. It's just so hard to please them without busting your ass financially and if they're unhappy they walk anytime they want. Nothing but headaches it's really a shame now what's happened. I like Saudi Arabia's rules after all

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don’t feel less. WHen not in a relationship, I was very busy. I enjoy life. Enjoy all that I have.
    When in a realtaionahup, I like to share who I m with my partner. And learn about him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE