None of my boyfriend ever liked blonde girls but yet they date me?

Why date a woman if she clearly is not your original type? None of my boyfriends ever say they were into blonde women but then they end up dating me. Even my current boyfriend now admitted this to me saying he never felt attracted to women with blonde hair and then I came along. Why? Why is it so hard to find a man who naturally have always felt interested in blonde women?

Are blonde women that ugly or what? What does brunette hair have that blonde dont?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually most guys like blonde girls (depending on their facial and body structure obviously). But tryhard non-conformists will say they are not into them. I used to be a part of that crowd. When you mature though, you learn to just do what feels right and not care what others think. I like girls with all kinds of hair types, but I probably have a slight preference for blondes.

Blondes: Give a bright, sunny and positive vibe

Brunnettes: Give an intellectual and down to earth vibe.

Black: Sexy, seductive and mysterious vibe.

Red/Ginger: Unique and quirky.

Not all girls with those hair types have those kinds of personalities but that's the vibe their looks give off.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel that hair color is such a minor unimportant thing that there's no need to strictly look for someone with a spesific hair color. I prefer blonde hair on men, but still 2 out of the three men I have dated had brown hair.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just find it odd how every man I dated was into brunette women. It just makes me feel unattractive. Preferenes are not everything but it still would have been nice to know at least one man was into blonde women ya know. But thanks for your opinion

• Honestly, I've never heard anyone (IRL) say they prefer blondes either, but I don't really mind. 😄 It's such a common hair color here that maybe they just think they like the less common colors better. 🤷🏼

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• People rarely know what they want. When someone described their "type", they are describing the conscious minds desires but its our subconscious mind that influences who we go after and this can be different from what we consciously believe ourselves to be attracted to

1|1
    1|0
  • Whats not to like about you. It certainly isn't lack of beauty. You look great. You already said all your boyfriends. So you can get guys
    Do you try to change the guy. That is the quickest way to loose a guy. Accept him for who he is

0|0
    0|0
    • I know I've already mad a reply to this question. I wanted to thankyou for accepting the follow request. I would also like to say. I have always preffered blond girls. From the strawberry blond to the slightly darker blonds. Just as you hair is. You are a beautiful lady. If you would may you message me.

• They dated you because they like what the real you was, not for the color of you hair. That's much better than someone dating you for the color of our hair, instead of who you are, and what you are like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes have always been overlooked and mistreated in the dating game. Especially the beautiful ones, like you. It isn't fair, but it's a fact. You know the old expression, "blondes have less fun". That's why blonde hair dye doesn't sell well. Look at poor Marylyn Monroe. She never got the accolades she deserved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love blondes, I am more attracted toward blondes to be honest I know it takes more then just hair color to really like someone but blondes are my fav. If you don't believe me look at my Instagram lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, blonde women are hideous, and no men like them. That's why half the black- and brown-haired girls of the world dye their hair blonde.

Are you serious?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much just luck, blonds and brunettes are generally considered equal. And most men don't care that much if you don't exactly meet their standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • What colour hair is your bf? Also you are being too dramatic most guys don't give a shit but I always thought blonde was preferred maybe you are unlucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we can see other things than hair to get attracted to you. Men are not as superficial as portrayed by society

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about beauty. You just do happen to be what they're looking for and they didn't mind your hair color. It's nothing to overthink about.

0|0
    0|0
  • hair color is a preference... usually a preference isn't a determining factor..
    it isn't that influential when choosing someone

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a "type". A woman is attractive on some part looks, yes, but I don't necessarily one trait over another is more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • That's weid since blondes are usually universally desired.
    I think it is because you are so beautiful that those guys over look you blondeness.

0|0
    0|0
  • hahah they are trying to say that you are not just some average blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does a type automatically mean you turn down someone? As far as I'm concerned its little more than bonus or a preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair colour has never been an issue with me. But some guys do have some preferences. don't worry about what ur guys prefer. Its just hair colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like women that are interesting and attractive. Hair color is down the list...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love blondes : o But at least that means you have a nice personality 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde people are the cream of the crop why do you think some black women dye their hair blond?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's about being ugly or good , it's just a preference

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Weird. I always think blonde women are gorgeous! My boyfriend is blond and he likes darker haired girls but that is just because he prefers something opposite from him.
    I'm sure your boyfriend finds you attractive. He chooses to be with you. I understand why you feel upset but take a look at the positive side of this. He picks you over his original type means you are clearly more attractive than them that he is willing to drop those brunettes.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hey, Prince Harry dated vlonde white chicks yet married Megan Markle so who knows?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think They lied about that they don't like blonde women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men don’t decide to date you because of your hair color if that’s the case lol everyone is very shallow and you should really reconsider what dating is all about.
    They like you for a nice package of who yuh are. We have our preferences but it’s the person that m/f decide to fall for or find attractive...
    my bfs reference is his elementary school teacher who is blond... he only dated non blond...
    I am far from what’s his elementary school teacher is like and I am Asian... lol whom he never ever in his whole
    Life think he would date an Asian. I look so diff from what he has his whole life of what he fines attractive.
    He never commit to any to want I spend his life with... with me, he is now over came with what I look like and sees having kids and living old together..
    When you see dating in a mature way... its about who you are and how you treat each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • they liked it on you

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes