None of my boyfriend ever liked blonde girls but yet they date me?

Why date a woman if she clearly is not your original type? None of my boyfriends ever say they were into blonde women but then they end up dating me. Even my current boyfriend now admitted this to me saying he never felt attracted to women with blonde hair and then I came along. Why? Why is it so hard to find a man who naturally have always felt interested in blonde women?

Are blonde women that ugly or what? What does brunette hair have that blonde dont?

635

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually most guys like blonde girls (depending on their facial and body structure obviously). But tryhard non-conformists will say they are not into them. I used to be a part of that crowd. When you mature though, you learn to just do what feels right and not care what others think. I like girls with all kinds of hair types, but I probably have a slight preference for blondes.

Blondes: Give a bright, sunny and positive vibe

Brunnettes: Give an intellectual and down to earth vibe.

Black: Sexy, seductive and mysterious vibe.

Red/Ginger: Unique and quirky.

Not all girls with those hair types have those kinds of personalities but that's the vibe their looks give off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel that hair color is such a minor unimportant thing that there's no need to strictly look for someone with a spesific hair color. I prefer blonde hair on men, but still 2 out of the three men I have dated had brown hair.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just find it odd how every man I dated was into brunette women. It just makes me feel unattractive. Preferenes are not everything but it still would have been nice to know at least one man was into blonde women ya know. But thanks for your opinion

• Honestly, I've never heard anyone (IRL) say they prefer blondes either, but I don't really mind. 😄 It's such a common hair color here that maybe they just think they like the less common colors better. 🤷🏼