Should I let him decide where to go on the third date? Or is it okay for a girl to suggest?

He has been the one initiating texts/dates so far (not much investment though).

Is it better to let him take a lead and decide where to go? Or should I suggest some ideas?

I am wondering because I head that it’s better to let guys invest more in the beginning.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't hurt to throw in your input. Sometimes its better to see communication than a girl who just follows along.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him if he has any ideas, the go on and suggest some of your own. Just kind of ease into it. It is perfectly fine to be the girl and make suggestions for dates. You are both in the relationship after all.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• You suggesting places for the third date indicates engagement, i. e., that you're really interested, and, besides, if you have some ideas, by all means share them- it shouldn't be left to one person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suggest something. It will take the pressure off him and he'll act more normal. I'd say by the third date I would have asked you already.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if he keeps choosing shit places to go, you should choose. If you've had a good time then let him choose

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes let the man always decide on the final decision of what it is you both are going to be doing be a good girl and do as you are told and you will get rewarded with much pleasure :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl hasn't started suggesting ideas by the 3rd date I'm probably gone I'll be honest. Shows she doesn't respect me by not putting in any effort.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Guys are actually more frustrated with girls who don't voice their opinions. I can't tell you the countless amount of time I've pissed off my husband when he asks me, "What do want for dinner," I'm an indecisive fuck but not picky Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, just tell him. If he can't decide. I went on one date and I was like lets eat chesse burgers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely make suggestions and discuss it together you both want to enjoy yourselves

0|0
    0|0
  • You can suggest

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes