Should I let him decide where to go on the third date? Or is it okay for a girl to suggest?

He has been the one initiating texts/dates so far (not much investment though).

Is it better to let him take a lead and decide where to go? Or should I suggest some ideas?

I am wondering because I head that it’s better to let guys invest more in the beginning.

517

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't hurt to throw in your input. Sometimes its better to see communication than a girl who just follows along.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him if he has any ideas, the go on and suggest some of your own. Just kind of ease into it. It is perfectly fine to be the girl and make suggestions for dates. You are both in the relationship after all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE