This guy has been in touch with me for over a year and never wants to meet up anymore but why is he still talking to me?

Anonymous
We were seeing each other at one point but we met on a dating site and it was long distance so we didn’t get to know one another very well. However he confided in me some secrets he has. At first he seemed very interested and we visited each other now we only text and rarely FaceTime.

We got along well but got into a fight then we made up and continued talking. Now when visit his city it seems we never see each other. I have canceled plans a few times and so has he, and I’ve gotten upset with him sometimes (just sending lots of texts) we always make up, but now it seems like he’s avoiding me. I just want to know if he’s not interested why does he keep in touch?

Also he never lets me over to his place and I recently found out he lives in a sketchy neighborhood. He has a good career though.

If anyone is wondering his secret is that he’s transgender M2F (in private) I don’t mind this and he says he’s into woman only but do you think he might be gay and that’s why he avoids me?

Also we sext and he sometimes says he wants to be in the submissive role. But again even when he says he wants to see me he never does but he keeps in touch anyways with him initiating all of the conversations. What’s the point anymore? I want to understand what’s going on he won’t give me a clear answer. And I want to know what I should do, should I block him or ignore him?
2
0