1 y

Am I doing the right thing?

So I’ve been with this guy for 7 years now and things are going really well between us , he already proposed to me but i told him we have to wait cause i wanna I graduate first and because my family thinks he needs to improve his Financial situation cause weeding in my family usually cost a lot , and because his family is not really having enough money he choose to work instead of going to college, the thing is now that i got a full scholarship and I moved to another country to study while he stayed and kept working to collect enough money for our weeding, few days ago he got the chance to get the same scholarship but he refuse to take it cause if he did he won’t be able to work (one of scholarship rules)
I really feel bad about him that he lost his chance in the scholarship and I know that there’s no way he can pay to study and collect money for our weeding in the same time, so i was thinking that once he finish the amount he needs for our weeding (which supposed to be next August) i can add him to my scholarship and so he can have a full scholarship ( university fees , monthly salary, etc) as long as I’m having the scholarship but I don’t know if it’s the right thing to do especially that I know my family won’t like it and if i add him it’s better that they don’t know, do you guys think it’s ok to help? Or am I doing so much sacrifice for a guy? I don’t know , what do you think?
Am I doing the right thing?
3
1